!! FESTIVAL SALE! 20% DISCOUNT STOREWIDE! This limited time promo will last until October 31, 2021 !
Looking for things to do in Darwin? Gateway to the Northern Territory’s world-class natural and cultural attractions such as Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks as well as Katherine Gorge, Darwin offers a variety of tours to visit the rugged interior of northern Australia. Do some "Top End" fishing, enjoy the great sunset markets, take a tour to see the crocodiles jumping - or even swim with them at Crocosaurus Cove! With extensive parks and gardens, the city combines modern architecture with well-kept natural beauty making Darwin truly an "oasis in the desert."
One of the best ways to enjoy outside activities is to relax in a well-made hammock. These items are perfect lounges for the occasional break or a full day of comfort.
However, there are plenty more reasons to own a hammock if you live in Darwin:
1) Darwin weather is perfect for hammocks. Summers are hot for most years.
2) Employees in Darwin spend many days in front of a desk. An evening in a hammock with a glass of wine undoes some of the damage from the stress of the office.
3) Telling someone you have a two-person hammock is a great pick-up line.
4) Douglas Hot Springs is only a short drive away. Take your hammock with you and attach it to the trees. Spend the day languishing near the hot sprins or use your hammock as recovery after a long hike.
5) You can have a hammock in just two days. The shipping time from Hammock Universe ensures that you can rest and relax in your attractive hammock in a very short amount of time.
Our Hammocks to Darwin shipping is FAST and FREE: 3-5 day guaranteed!
- Hammock Chairs
- Egg Chair
- Hammock Stand & Frames
- Hammock Chair Stand
- Freestanding Hammocks
- Hammock with Stand
- Nest Swings and Sensory Swings