FREE SHIPPING ORDERS ABOVE $70!*
CALL US! 02 8091 1204 (9am to 3pm AEST)
The sugar cane capital of Australia has been making global headlines as the best place to spot a platypus in the world, but what else can you do in Mackay? Luckily, with hammocks from Siesta Hammocks, you can enjoy your hammocks indoors or outdoors any time of the year. Still not convinced? Read on:
7 Reasons You Need a Hammock in Mackay
1) Snap the changing colours of the sky while laying in a hammock as the sun rises over the ocean at Cape Hillsborough National Park topped off with a kangaroo or wallaby in your pic
2) Mackay during summer can become incredibly hot. A hammock swinging at Eungella National Park is an ideal way to appreciate it.
3) People in Mackay work hard. There is no better way to relax than in a hammock.
4) Hammocks ship quickly. If you need one fast, you can order from Siesta Hammocks and receive your item in three days.
5) Transportable hammocks are perfect for parks. Spend a long day at Sandfly Creek Environmental Walkway or let your four-legged friend roam free at Catherine Freeman walk while you lounge.
6) A double hammock will bring you closer to your partner. Nap together, read together, or just unwind together.
7) Our hammock stands are fashionable for your outdoor space as the seasons change.
Our Hammocks to Central Coast shipping is FAST and FREE: 1-3 day guaranteed!