150cm Black Mat Nest Sensory Swing
150cm Black Mat Nest Sensory Swing
You save: 10% ($35.00)
or make 4 interest - free payments of
fortnightly with More info
- Largest in Australia
- Micro-Weave Textilene Mat
- Seats Multiple Children or Even Adults
- Capacity: 140kg Suggested
- Hanging Length: 1.2-1.6m
- Swing Width: 150cm
- 150cm is the largest size of nest swing available in Australia, and stocked only by Heavenly Hammocks & Swings, so it's totally unique! The most obvious advantage is that while a 100cm swing is mainly for kids, a 150cm swing can fit adults too. Add a quilt and pillows on top and you've got a very relaxing place to lay down (we've tried it and can confirm).
- The swing is very roomy, so could fit multiple kids easily. The textilene micro-weave material is waterproof, smooth and supportive. A lot of people prefer the smooth mat style versus the rope style.
- The suggested age is 3+, while the child pictured is 3 years old and fell asleep in the middle quite safely. He was so comfortable, that this felt like the perfect bed. The suggested weight limit is 140kg.
- The outer ring is padded for safety and comfort, while the swing uses 8 outer ropes rather than the usual 4 for stability and strength. The tabs connecting the mat to the padded ring keep the mat taut, though the mat will stretch a bit after some use.
- Pictured is a premium padded stand (sold separately) intended for schools and clinics, though it works perfectly with this swing. The hooks are about 175cmm from the ground and the swing was adjusted to be fairly low to the ground for the toddler.
- The most common alternatives are tree strap, anchor plates, or ropes. Then you just need a sufficiently strong hanging point with enough space to swing. The height of the hanging point can vary, as the swing can adjust from 1.2-1.6m tall and the tree straps or other hanging accessories can be adjusted too.
- The hanging height should be low enough that you or the children can get on and off safely. Also consider the safety of the surrounding area such as the floor (grass is softer and safer than cement) or objects below the swing (remove potentially dangerous objects eg. toys).
- Once it's set up, it's ready for not only the kids, but adults too. That is the great benefit of this swing. Just check the strength of the setup and you're ready to swing.
If you buy a 150cm Black Mat Nest Sensory Swing online from Siesta Hammocks in Australia we offer fast shipping and delivered to your home anywhere in Melbourne, Sydney and other major cities.
Sensory swings are an effective tool to sustain and improve our youngster's growth. They are much more effective for children that have sensory demands, SPD, ADHD, or Autism since they function to boost sensory handling. Because of this, they can assist children to relax and obtain the feelings that they desire.
Our Sensory Swing stands is a great way to support your child's favorite sensory pod swing, tree tent swing or your hangout nest! No more drilling hooks into the ceiling or searching for the perfect tree.
This Tripod sensory swing stand is the ideal way to relax on any flat surface. It functions with a single pivot rotation, allowing you to turn nearly 360 degrees for a panoramic view.
Using our exceptional quality sensory swing set hanging hardware accessories are for use indoor/outdoor, beams, cedar, wood, concrete, and trees to create your child's own playscape.
Whether you simply want to purchase a 150cm Black Mat Nest Sensory Swing or looking for something to buy for your home, garden, patio, or outdoor settings, Siesta Hammocks has everything you need.