Autumn is in the air: 20% off + Fast and FREE Shipping Australia Wide on Selected Items*
Sixty years after its creation, Siesta Hammocks egg chair relive it again!
Egg chairs offer a beautiful place to lounge, relax, or read in your home or out in your garden, deck, or patio. All are engineered with a durable, weather-resistant fabric, making it a perfect addition to an indoor or outdoor seating area. Get yours at a discounted price!
No one can beat the value for money on our entire range of egg chairs. To back that up, we offer a 12 months warranty on every one we sell. Swing yourself into another level of outdoor comfort today and buy a hanging chair from Siesta Hammocks today!
HANGING EGG CHAIRS AUSTRALIA, BUY ONE TODAY!
- Excellent Aesthetics: A hanging egg chair will help bring life to a lifeless outdoor space, creating a soothing ambiance with no effort.
- Perfect for Small Areas: Hanging egg seats, unlike hammocks, are often smaller. If you have a small balcony, making the most of the space is critical to avoid a cluttered appearance. Hanging egg chairs, unlike sofas, do not take up the full room, allowing you to maximize your space.
- Mindfulness Meditation: Nothing beats sitting on a hanging egg chair, taking in the fresh air of your yard after a long week at work. The chair's cocoon effect creates a sense of secure ease, making it the ideal place to unwind.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING
- Mount Location: The first thing you must do is choose where the chair will be positioned. A chain connecting to the above space must anchor the ceiling-mounted unit. If you don't have a place to put your egg chair or prefer to have one that you can move around, you should get one that comes with a hanging frame.
- Size: There are smaller hanging chairs that can accommodate one or two people and larger hanging chairs that can accommodate up to five people.
- Strength: Avoid low-quality hanging chairs since they can break down even with moderate use.
- Material: Many individuals prefer wicker furniture for outdoor use. If you use the chair indoors, you might wish to experiment with different materials such as plastic, bamboo, or wood.
- Design: When it comes to colors, you want to choose one that you like and one that complements the prominent hues in the surrounding environment.
- Price: Hammocks are popular for various reasons, one of which is relatively inexpensive pieces of furniture. Even though hanging egg seats are more expensive than hammocks, they provide good value.