Important Note: Please check in advance that the stand dimensions will fit in your space - it's large.
Note for TAS, WA, NT: This item has a heavy item surcharge for orders to TAS, WA, and NT. If this applies to you, please add the surcharge through the drop-down above the order button.
150cm is the largest size of nest swing available in Australia and stocked only by Siesta Hammocks, so it's totally unique!
- Largest Swing Size in Australia
- Micro-Weave Textilene Mat
- Seats Multiple Children or Even Adults
- Weather Resistant Powder-Coated Steel Stand
- Strong and Easy to Assemble Stand
- Can Be Used Indoors or Outdoors
- Capacity: 140kg as a Set
- Swing Width: 150cm
- Stand Height: 185cm
- 1x black nest swing.
- 1x swing set stand
- 2x Mini-Straps with Carabiners & 1x Mini-Strap with Swivel (Total 3)
The most obvious advantage is that while a 100cm swing is mainly for kids, a 150cm swing can fit adults too. Add a quilt and pillows on top and you've got a very relaxing place to lay down (we've tried it and can confirm).
The swing is very roomy, so could fit multiple kids easily. The Micro-Weave Polypropylene material (like trampoline matting) is waterproof, smooth, and supportive. A lot of people prefer the smooth mat style versus the rope style.
The suggested age is 3+, while the child pictured is 3 years old and fell asleep in the middle quite safely. He was so comfortable, that this felt like the perfect bed.
The powder-coated swing set stand is designed with sensory swings and nest swings in mind. It is a fairly large stand at 260cm wide by 206cm deep, so it is a multi-purpose stand that can hold lots of different swings.
Weight Limit: The stand has a weight capacity of 150kg (Suggested), 250kg (Tested) while the swing has a suggested limit of 140kg. So as a set, it's limited to 140kg.
The outer ring is padded for safety and comfort, while the swing uses 8 outer ropes rather than the usual 4 on smaller swings, for stability and strength. The tabs connecting the mat to the padded ring keep the mat taut, though the mat will stretch a bit after some use.
The stand is powder coated and the swing is made from Micro-Weave Polypropylene, which is weather resistant. That means it can be used outdoors, though we'd still suggest not leaving it in the sun & rain permanently, to avoid fading.
You can hang the swing from 1 or 2 hanging points. Hanging from 1 point will mean the swing can spin while hanging from 2 points will mainly swing forward and backward, not spin.
The swing has adjustable ropes, so you can adjust to a suitable height depending on the age and height of the children or adults using it.
The optional accessories are only offered for convenience, in case you want to have extra hanging locations in addition to the stand. The set already includes everything you need to use the stand and nest swing.
Why is this one so popular?
- The stand avoids the need for a suitable tree or installing fittings in your property.
- The stand is a good size to match with lots of our most popular swings.
- The wide and deep dimensions of the stand give it good stability.
- It can be set up in a playroom, verandah, or yard, as long as there is space.
- The swing is impressively large, so it is popular with kids and adults alike.
Note: Please follow the manual when setting it up.