This nest swing seat is made from a smooth and waterproof black and green Oxford polyester. Kids often find the mat style more comfortable than the rope style.
- Weight Capacity 180kg (with gentle usage)
- Swing Height Adjustable 120-160cm
- Seat Length: 150cm
- Seat Width: 80cm
- Mat Nest Swing with Adjustable Ropes
- Suspension Rope: 10mm Thickness
- Appropriate Age: 3+ Years
This one is large at 150cm long by 80cm wide, with 180kg weight limit (under gentle usage). It is suggested for children 3 years and older.
Our swings are often hung from a tree or swing set, but can also be used indoors.
To hang from a tree, you should:
- Select a strong branch.
- Attach a tree strap or two and the swing. (One strap for a swiveling swing, 2 for a less-swiveling swing)
- Adjust the swing to be low to the ground to reduce fall risk.
- Make sure the surface below the swing is not too hard.
- Test the set-up before giving the go-ahead to the kids.
Now that you have it hanging, your child is ready to play. There is room for more than 1 child, so let them invite some friends to play too - they're all sure to want to try.
- Strong with 200kg Capacity Each
- Length: 120cm
- Width: 4cm
- Comes as a Pair of Straps
These tree straps are specifically designed for use with swings. You can hang with 1 strap and have the swing swivel, or you can use 2 straps to decrease spinning. They're easy to set up and strong too, so your kids can be swinging within minutes. You simply pass the strap over a strong branch, then loop the strap through itself. Just have an adult test the straps set up before use.