The Beige Waterproof Outdoor Sensory Swing Pod Chair from Siesta Hammocks is the perfect addition to any outdoor space.
- Length of pod 1.4m
- padded seat
- waterproof and easy to clean
- Max weight 80kg
- 1x Sensory pod swing
- 1x Inflatable Cushion
This sensory swing is designed to provide a safe and calming environment for children and adults with sensory processing disorders, ADHD, or autism. Made from high-quality materials, this swing pod chair is waterproof, durable, and able to withstand the elements.
Its unique design allows for a variety of sitting positions, providing both comfort and support. The swing can hold up to 100kg and comes with all the necessary hardware for easy installation.
The beige color of the swing blends well with any outdoor décor, making it a stylish and functional addition to your backyard or patio.
With the Beige Waterproof Outdoor Sensory Swing Pod Chair, you can create a calming and peaceful environment for yourself or your loved ones while enjoying the great outdoors.
Order yours today and experience the benefits of a sensory swing pod chair in your own backyard.
Sensory Swing Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a sensory swing cost?
How to buy a sensory swing?
- How much does the shipping cost for sensory swing?
- How to assemble a sensory swing?
- How to install a sensory swing??
- Are sensory swing safe?
- Make sure all the necessary parts are complete.
- Remove the inflatable cushion from the vacuum-sealed bag.
- Open the pod swing zip and put the inflatable cushion inside.
- Connect the air pump to the inflatable cushion and pump it up.
Please note: Find the right balance of how you pump the cushion. Make it to the level of how the child is comfortable while sitting in it.
- Close the zip and make sure the zip is completely closed up to the seat.
- Put together the sensory swing seat and cushion.
There are a few ways on how to install your sensory swing indoors:
Connect the hanging screw hook to the ceiling
- Connecting the hanging screw hooks
- Find a joist in your ceiling
It's much better if you have a stud finder tool so you can easily locate the joist.
What to do if you don't have a stud finder?
A quick tip: Knocking the ceiling. If your knocking sounds solid, then it must be one of your joists. If it's hollow it isn't. Try another direction of your ceiling. Majority of the joists only direct in one direction.
Now you've located the joist, you can start to locate anywhere from those joists you're planning to hang the sensory swing seat at.
3. Installing your sensory swing
Equipment you need:
- Drill Bit
4. Draw the hole location
- Use the ceiling hanging kit to measure where you can drill the holes. Mark its holes with a pencil.
Please note: The majority of the joists are in different sizes so some are not wide enough to drill those four bolts.
Solution: Drill at least 2 blots along the joist. Sometimes, two bolts will be enough to support the seat.
- Using the drill, drill into the joist where the pencil markings are. Drill each hole.
- Clean out the drill using a vacuum, brush, or blowing into the bits. Always use a protective face shield, sunglasses to protect your eyes and not get dust in them.
- Insert the hook into the hole and screw the bolts through the ceiling hook.
- Tighten all the bolts using a screwdriver.
- Connect the carabiner to the sensory swing hook that’s already installed.
- If it’s too high from the ground, you can use a hanging chain kit to extend the seat lower to the floor.
- Test the weight of the sensory swing for safety
- Hanging Sensory swing Safety instructions
- Test the weight of the sensory swing for safety
Before your child/children use the swing, pull it down as hard as you can to ensure that it’s installed correctly and can carry your child, if there’s no issue, let your child play away!
Hanging Safety Instructions
- An ideal safety precaution for hanging sensory swing is to put a mat under the sensory swing in case the child falls so it'll not result in any serious injury to the user.
- It's a must that the distance from the ground should not be more than 35cm.
- All sensory swings are ideal for gentle swinging only and not for strong swinging.
- Always keep the area from where the sensory swing is installed free from dangerous objects such as toys on the ground, any other object that might cause tripped over, or a nearby object that can bump the sensory swing.
- We require adult supervision.
Additional information for adults to instruct children to:
- Dress appropriately while using the swing
- Avoid ponchos, scarves, and any loose-fitting clothing that are potentially hazardous
- Ask your child to sit in the center with full weight when swinging alone
Additional important information for adults to instruct children NOT to:
- Walk close to, in front of, behind, or between moving items.
- Get on/off the swing while it's still in motion
- Attach any hard objects or items to the swing.
It’s a very comfortable swing.