Feeling a chill? This sale UP TO 20% OFF is heating things up and Stay inside and SHOP with FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide on Selected Items*
Double Mexican Queen Hammock
Double Mexican Queen Hammock
Relax like royalty in our Double Mexican Queen Hammock.
- High-quality material sourced from Mexico.
- Ideal for 1 adult or an adult and a child
- FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
- Ideal for hanging with a pair of tree straps, a pair of ropes, hooks, or a hammock frame.
- 100 days return policy
- Weights around 2.10 Kilograms
- Supports 200 Kilograms
- Body Length between 2.00 - 2.10 metres
- The overall length is between 3.90 - 4.00 metres
- Hanging distance Around 3.40 meters. You always can adjust the length of your hammock.
- Colours: Cream, Caribe, Dream Sands, Bondi, Blue, Cedar, Maroon, and Mustard.
This Double Mexican Queen Hammock bordered with crocheted lace and all hand woven with our thicker cotton string for extra resistance offering comfort and extra durability with a final touch of elegance. Ideal to decor your patio, deck, garden.
Even heavyweights will feel lightweight in this strong and durable hammock. Our Queen Size is ideal for one adult or an adult and a child.
The secret to the superior comfort and strength offered in our production of Mexican Hammocks lies in the diamond-like design of the hammock weave and the workmanship of expert artisans.
Outdoor cotton hammocks are built for heavy use or play in the great outdoors. They’re pet and child friendly and are more weather resistant than our traditional cotton hammocks; the cotton string is 3 to 4 times thicker. Hanging these hammocks undercover will ensure a long life, however, if hanging close to the edge of an undercover area we recommend using the hammock protector. If hung outside just unhook them when not in use.
Need helpful tips? Here are some great articles to help you out selecting or setting up your new hammock:
- Hammock FAQ
- How To Hang A Hammock
- Hammock Buying Guide
- Hammocks by Location
- What Hammock to Choose?
- What is the difference between Brazilian, Mexican and Nicaraguan Hammock?
- How to hang my hammock?
- What's the weight capacity of hammocks?
- How long can I expect my hammock to last?
- What is the difference between steel stand and a wooden stand?
- Will tree hooks damage my trees?
- How do I determine the ideal amount of space for hanging my hammock?
- Are there any important safety precautions I should take when using my hammock?
If you buy a Double Mexican Queen Hammock in Mustard Colour from Siesta Hammocks in Australia we offer fast shipping and delivered to your home anywhere in Melbourne, Sydney and other major cities.
If you have any type of< hammock, hammock chairs, hammock stand, freestanding hammocks and hanging hardware accessories enquiries or regarding your purchase, our expert and friendly customer care are right here to assist.
Whether you simply want to purchase a Double Mexican Queen Hammock in Mustard Colour or looking for something to buy for your home, garden, patio, or outdoor settings, Siesta Hammocks has everything you need.