Feeling a chill? This sale UP TO 20% OFF is heating things up and Stay inside and SHOP with FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide on Selected Items*
Introducing the new JennSwing
Before you order, please email us your complete address at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a freight quote.
The JennSwing adaptive seat is designed for children with special needs to enjoy the fun of swinging in a safe and comfortable seat. With its partially reclined design, 5 point safety harness and full-body support, this seat meet the requirement most swing seats don’t have for children with special needs.
Originating from the USA, the JennSwing adaptive seat has become one of the most popular disability swings on the market. It has been placed in the family’s homes and public playgrounds for children to enjoy all over America.
Not only do we offer the JennSwing seat, we also sell a Cubby II adaptive swing seat which is suitable for most infants.
- Partially reclined design for upper and lower body support
- A fully adjustable 5 point safety harness locks your child in at the waist and shoulders.
- Durable chain supplied to hang the swing.
- Durable, rotational moulded polyethylene plastic
- Suitable for children up to 56.7kg
- Passes the American Disabilities Act guidelines for playground equipment in public recreation areas
- 5 point safety harness is made of water-resistant, adjustable, woven, polypropylene straps with plastic, side release buckles.
- Overall size is 45 inches in length x 14 inches wide x 11 inches deep
- The seatback is 24 inches high
- Knee to foot length is 14 inches long
- 7 ft chains
- For Infants please see the Cubby II adaptive swing seat
- Available in RED, BLUE and Green
- Swing frames sold separately
If you buy a JennSwing BLUE online from Siesta Hammocks in Australia we offer fast shipping and delivery to your home anywhere in Melbourne, Sydney and other major cities.
Sensory swings are an effective tool to sustain and improve our youngster’s growth. They are much more effective for children that have sensory demands, SPD, ADHD, or Autism since they function to boost sensory handling. Because of this, they can assist children to relax and obtain the feeling that they desire.
Using our exceptional quality sensory swing set hanging hardware accessories are for use indoor/outdoor, beams, cedar, wood, concrete, and trees to create your child’s own playscape.
Whether you simply want to purchase a JennSwing BLUE or looking for something to buy for your home, garden, patio, or outdoor settings, Siesta Hammocks has everything you need.