Our calming nylon wrap swing is a sensory dream come true!
- Large - Kids or Adults
- Smooth and Strong Nylon Fabric
- Premium Silky Nylon Variation
- Capacity: 100kg
- Hanging Length: Adjustable
- Swing Size: 450x250cm
- You can hang it from 1 or 2 hanging points.
Here are some compatible accessories that can be used in hanging your Large Blue Nylon Wrap Swing (450x250cm):
- Tree Straps (recommended if you're planning to hang it in trees)
- Screw Hook Pack (recommended for mounting the hammock chair in studs, and beams)
- Ceiling Anchor Plate Kits: Single (recommended as an alternative to screw hook pack)
- Ceiling Anchor Plate Kits: Pair ( recommended if you're planning to hang it on the stud, beams in 2 hanging points providing more sturdiness)
- Rotational Swivel and Large Carabiner (recommended if you want to swing in 360°)
The size measures 450x250cm, which can fit both adults and children. The 450cm dimension means that you can adjust the height to be long or medium, depending on the height of your hanging points. The 250cm dimension implies that a 182cm tall adult can lay out fully inside.
The regular nylon material used in the single colour wrap swings is smooth, strong, and stretchy. The Silky Nylon used in this wrap swing matches that description but is silkier, softer and slightly more stretchy.
It's relaxing inside and a nice tight wrap, with the wrapping tightness depending on whether you're using one hanging point or two and how far apart.
You can hang the swing from 1 or 2 hanging points. Hanging from 1 point will mean the swing wraps tighter and can spin while hanging from 2 points will be a bit more open though still fairly tight and will mainly move forward and backward, not spin.
The optional tree straps are not only for trees. You can use it to hang from horizontal supports, such as a horizontal beam on a verandah.
The size is even large enough for an adult to layout fully inside. That also means some material overlap when used by a small child. The suggested age is 3+, though small children should use it under supervision to ensure they can get in and out safely, preferably with a soft surface beneath.
You'll receive two large carabiners with the swing. You'll need to tie each end through a carabiner to set up the swing. Make sure to double knot it, as the smooth material could slide if only single knotted. Retie one end until you have your desired hanging length. If there is excess material hanging down on one end, sit it in the carabiner.
Having the carabiners means it's easy to take down and put up without re-adjust or retie every time.
The nylon material is mildew resistant but can fade with prolonged UV exposure, so it is better as an indoor swing. If used outdoors, it is best kept inside when not in use.
The swing is suggested to be hand-washed and dried on a low heat cycle.
Replaced my now unavailable Vuly yoga swing with this product. Couldn’t be happier. Thankyou
Easy to assemble