Measuring 450x250cm, this large Red Nylon Sensory Swing is large enough for a child, an adult, or a child and adult at the same time.
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
- Colour: Red
- Hanging Length: Adjustable (By Tying)
- Material: Nylon (Water Resistant and weatherproof)
- Swing Size: 450x250cm
- Warranty: 6 months
- 1xTree Straps
- 1x Carabiner
Here are some compatible accessories that can be used in hanging your Large Red Nylon Sensory Swing (Red) (450x250cm):
- Tree Straps (recommended if you're planning to hang it in trees)
- Screw Hook Pack (recommended for mounting the hammock chair in studs, and beams)
- Ceiling Anchor Plate Kits: Single (recommended as an alternative to screw hook pack)
- Ceiling Anchor Plate Kits: Pair ( recommended if you're planning to hang it on the stud, beams in 2 hanging points providing more sturdiness)
- Rotational Swivel and Large Carabiner (recommended if you want to swing in 360°)
Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, this red wrap swing is made of high-quality nylon that can withstand various weather conditions.
Our swings are designed to provide a comfortable and secure experience for users of all ages and abilities.
Order now and enjoy the benefits of sensory play with Siesta Hammocks Australia's Large Red Nylon Wrap Swing.
You can hang the swing from 1 or 2 hanging points. Hanging from 1 point will mean the swing wraps tighter and can spin, while hanging from 2 points will be a bit more open though still fairly tight, and will mainly move forward and backward, not spin.
The optional tree straps are not only for trees. They can be used to hang from horizontal supports, such as a horizontal beam on a verandah.
The size is even large enough for an adult to layout fully inside. That also means there is some material overlap when used by a small child. The suggested age is 3+, though small children should use it under supervision, to make sure that they can get in and out safely, preferably with a soft surface beneath.
You'll receive 2 large carabiners with the swing. To set up the swing, you'll need to tie each end through a carabiner. Make sure to double knot it, as the smooth material could slide if only single knotted. Retie one end until you have your desired hanging length. If there is excess material hanging down on one end, sit it in the carabiner.
Having the carabiners means it's easy to take down and put up without having to re-adjust or retie every time.
I like everything about this swing. It makes for a fun time for the grandkids.