Introducing our new premium quality Mexican hammock chairs in Caribe colour with the bonus of a comfy ergonomic back support, difficult to find elsewhere, these Mexican hammock chairs are brilliant to swing in.
- Caribe colour as pictured.
- Handwoven with Outdoor 100% Cotton String.
- Available in Extra Large.
- Made in Mexico supporting the tradition of weaving hammocks from home.
- 12 months Guarantee and 30 days return policies.
- Weights around 2.5 Kilograms
- Supports 110 kilograms
- Hanging Distance around 2.10 meters or more with ropes
- Overall length around 1.50 meters
Includes the timber and the rope you need to add a hook, strap or frame.
Here are some compatible accessories that can be used in hanging your hammock chair in cream:
- Tree Straps (recommended if you're planning to hang it in trees)
- Screw Hook Pack (recommended for mounting the hammock chair in studs, and beams)
- Ceiling Anchor Plate Kits: Single (recommended as an alternative to screw hook pack)
- Ceiling Anchor Plate Kits: Pair ( recommended if you're planning to hang it on the stud, beams in 2 hanging points providing more sturdiness)
- Rotational Swivel and Large Carabiner (recommended if you want to swing in 360°)
Very spacious, so stretch out at your heart's content
Because they're extra-large you can relax vertically or horizontally, anywhere you want, you choose it's up to you.
Truly made in Mexico to support Mexican artisans
They are handwoven in Mexico by experienced artisans. Our outdoor 100% cotton is four times thicker than our regular cotton string, making them longer lasting and more suitable for outdoor use and families.
The secret for our premium quality superior comfort and strength offered in our Mexican Hammock Swing Chairs lies in the diamond-shaped design of the smart hammock weave and the workmanship of expert artisans.
So soft, flexible and breathable. This style of hammock is by far the most comfortable! Size is perfect to comfortably lie in, either end to end, facing each other or sideways.