10 Ft Universal Steel Hammock Stand & Double Size Achillea Hammock are the perfect addition to your backyard, balcony, or patio. And with the added convenience of a sturdy stand, you can set up your hammock anywhere you want to unwind.
- 200 kg capacity
- Powder-coated steel
- Easy-assembled and portable
- Carry Bag included
- Two persons
- 350 cm total length
- 200 kg capacity
- Poly-cotton, durable fabric
- Pillow not included
Included in the box:
- Hammock stand
- Hardware Carrying case
- User guide
Easy Assembly & Portability This stand features a quick, tool-free assembly process with the included hardware, making it ideal for anyone to set up within minutes. With its unique design, it can be easily stored and transported, coming with its very own black carrying bag.
Durability & Weather Resistance Coated with protective white powder, this stylish yet robust stand offers longevity and can withstand varying weather conditions. Whether kept outdoors or stored undercover, its durability remains unchallenged. Plus, its plastic end caps ensure a non-scratch contact with all surfaces, making it a versatile choice.
Superior, Outdoor-Resilient Fabric Crafted from a blend of 70% cotton and 30% polyester, the fabric of this hammock is woven to be up to 20% thicker than competing brands. The incorporation of polyester threads minimizes the cotton's excessive stretching, ensuring comfort without compromising strength.
Its enhanced durability makes it weather-resilient, capable of withstanding occasional showers. However, to maintain its quality and longevity, we recommend always drying and storing the hammock when not in use.
Need helpful tips? Here are some great articles to help you out selecting or setting up your new hammock:
- Hammock FAQ
- How To Hang A Hammock
- Hammock Buying Guide
- Hammocks by Location
- What Hammock to Choose?
- What is the difference between Brazilian, Mexican and Nicaraguan Hammock?
- How to hang my hammock?
- What's the weight capacity of hammocks?
- How long can I expect my hammock to last?
- What is the difference between a steel stand and a wooden stand?
- Will tree hooks damage my trees?
- How do I determine the ideal amount of space for hanging my hammock?
- Are there any important safety precautions I should take when using my hammock?