This hammock chair stand is a great alternative to hang your hammock chair if you don't have a suitable tree or beam.
The Adjustable Hammock A-Frame Chair Stand is also great for those not wanting to drill holes. This stand will last well in the tough Aussie outdoor environment, made of steel and with a powder-coated finish.
This stand comes flat-packed, has full assembly instructions and is easy to assemble and disassemble if necessary.
- When set to the smallest size: 180 (H) x 115(W) cm
- When set to the largest size: 200 (H) x 115(W) cm
- This stand is rated to hold up to 150 kg.
- Color available: Black
Please Note: We will deliver the stand via courier. We can't send them to PO boxes due to their size.
Need helpful tips? Here are some great articles to help you out selecting or setting up your new hammock:
- Hammock FAQ
- How To Hang A Hammock
- Hammock Buying Guide
- Hammocks by Location
- What Hammock to Choose?
- What is the difference between Brazilian, Mexican, and Nicaraguan Hammock?
- How to hang my hammock?
- What's the weight capacity of hammocks?
- How long can I expect my hammock to last?
- What is the difference between a steel stand and a wooden stand?
- Will tree hooks damage my trees?
- How do I determine the ideal amount of space for hanging my hammock?
- Are there any important safety precautions I should take when using my hammock?
Suppose you buy an Adjustable Hammock A-Frame Chair Stand online from Siesta Hammocks in Australia. In that case, we offer fast shipping and delivery to your home anywhere in Melbourne, Sydney, and other major cities.
If you have any hammock, hammock chairs, hammock stand, freestanding hammocks, and hanging hardware accessories inquiries or regarding your purchase, our expert and friendly customer care are right here to assist.
Siesta Hammocks has everything you need, whether you want to purchase an Adjustable Hammock A-Frame Chair Stand or looking for something to buy for your home, garden, patio, or outdoor settings.