Try our Mexican Hammock Chair Deluxe in Bondi for the ultimate relaxation experience.
- Bondi colour as pictured.
- Handwoven with Outdoor Cotton String.
- Available in Extra Large.
- It includes timber and rope. You need to add a hook, strap, or frame.
- It was made in Mexico, supporting the tradition of weaving hammocks from home.
- Twelve months Guarantee and 30 days return policies.
- Weights around 2.5 Kilograms
- Supports 110 kilograms
- Hanging Distance of around 2.10 meters or more with ropes
- Timber length 105 centimetres
- Overall length is around 1.50 meters
Please note: Cushions are for display only
Siesta Hammocks introduces our new Mexican Hammock Chair Deluxe in Bondi with the bonus of comfy back support, difficult to find elsewhere. Because they're extra-large, you can relax vertically or horizontally, anywhere you want, you choose.
Here are some compatible accessories that can be used in hanging your hammock chair in cream:
- Tree Straps (recommended if you're planning to hang it in trees)
- Screw Hook Pack (recommended for mounting the hammock chair in studs, and beams)
- Ceiling Anchor Plate Kits: Single (recommended as an alternative to screw hook pack)
- Ceiling Anchor Plate Kits: Pair ( recommended if you're planning to hang it on the stud, beams in 2 hanging points providing more sturdiness)
- Rotational Swivel and Large Carabiner (recommended if you want to swing in 360°)
They are handwoven in Mexico with our outdoor cotton, four times thicker than our regular cotton string, making them longer lasting and more suitable for outdoor use and families.
The secret to our superior comfort and strength offered in our Mexican Hammock Swing Chairs lies in the diamond-shaped design of the hammock weave and the artistry of expert artisans.
For use in concrete, brick or wood (wood screws not included, and must be purchased separately), this set of anchor plate kits is designed with ceilings in mind.
It uses 4 sleeve anchor expansion bolts when used in concrete or brick, or 4 wood screws (not included) when used in wood for a sturdy hold. It then uses a carabiner and strap with 6 loops for selecting the desired hanging height.
it’s so comfortable. I have taken a few naps in it, and it’s the first thing everyone goes to when we have company over.