Buy a high-quality Large Sensory Swing Stand from Siesta Hammocks!
- Can Fit Most of Our Swings
- Galvanised and Powder Coated Steel
- Includes Stand and 3 Mini-Straps
- Strong and Easy to Assemble
- Can Be Used Indoors or Outdoors
- Capacity: 150kg (Suggested), 250kg (Tested)
- Footprint: 260cm x 206cm
- Height: 185cm
Important Note: Please check in advance that the stand dimensions will fit in your space - it's large.
Please note: Swings are not included. For presentation only
The large sensory swing stand is suitable for all of our swings width-wise and most of our swings height-wise. The only ones that it can't fit are the tallest fixed-length swings like '120cm Blue Yellow Incline Elastic Swing' and 'Heavy Duty Commercial 100cm Blue Rope Nest Swing'. Since it's a large stand, we'd suggest checking that your space is suitable in advance.
The Stand: It's powder coated and galvanised for weather-resistant, and the 260cm by 206cm footprint means that it can fit our largest swings like the 150cm nest swing or two smaller swings at once.
Suitable Sensory Swings: 60-150cm nest swings (with adjustable ropes), wrap swings, pods, hangout etc. So most of the swings, as long as they're not exceptionally long.
Weight Limit: The stand has a weight capacity of 150kg (suggested) 250 kilograms (tested capacity). If the swing you're attaching has a lower limit, then you should follow that limit.
- 1x swing set stand
- 2x mini-straps with carabiners.
- 1x mini-strap with swivel
Spiral Pegs - If you are swinging high enough that the large base starts to move or lift, spiral pegs can fix the stand to the ground to allow higher swinging. The spiral pegs are better than normal pegs since they are XL size at 33cm long (going deep into the ground), they have a spiral on end to keep them securely in the ground, and they have straps at the top to connect to the stand easily and allow adjustment.
Adjusting: The ropes can be moved horizontally along the crossbar but can not be adjusted vertically. So generally, you'd be adjusting vertically by changing the swing that you attach.
Why is this one so popular?
- The stand avoids the need for a suitable tree or installing fittings on your property.
- The stand is a good size to match most of our popular swings.
- The wide and deep dimensions of the stand give it good stability.
- It can be set up in a playroom, verandah or yard, as long as there is space.
- Nothing beneath the stand (stand legs etc.) allows for easier and safer getting on/off and swinging.