An easy-to-install hammock for one - no assembly required.
- Easy to install, no assembly needed
- Durable, soft-touch cotton polyester blend fabric
- Compact carry bag.
Blue/Red/Navy or Orange/Red/Blue/White/Grey
Durable soft-touch Cotton/Polyester blend fabric.
200 x 80 cm
|Weight Rating:||150 kgs|
35 x 17 x 10 cm
Warranty Note - Hammocks are not designed for permanent outdoor use. Continual water and sun damage may reduce the lifespan of hammock products and will not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
Double Hammocks with Spreader bars is well known to hold the hammock open, making it easy to get in and out.
Need helpful tips? Here are some great articles to help you out selecting or set up your new hammock:
- Hammock FAQ
- How To Hang A Hammock
- Hammock Buying Guide
- Hammocks by Location
- What Hammock to Choose?
- What is the difference between Brazilian, Mexican and Nicaraguan Hammock?
- How to hang my hammock?
- What's the weight capacity of hammocks?
- How long can I expect my hammock to last?
- What is the difference between steel stand and a wooden stand?
- Will tree hooks damage my trees?
- How do I determine the ideal amount of space for hanging my hammock?
- Are there any important safety precautions I should take when using my hammock?
If you buy a Portable Indoor Single Hammock online from Siesta Hammocks in Australia we offer fast shipping and delivered to your home anywhere in Melbourne, Sydney and other major cities.
If you have any type of hammock, hammock chairs, hammock stand, freestanding hammocks and hanging hardware accessories enquiries or regarding your purchase, our expert and friendly customer care are right here to assist.
Whether you simply want to purchase a Portable Indoor Single Hammock or looking for something to buy for your home, garden, patio, or outdoor settings, Siesta Hammocks has everything you need.