Our Resort Style Queen Size Hammock is hand-woven with thick string cotton for regular outdoor use.
Hand-woven with our thick string cotton for regular outdoor use. To decor your patio we have created this beautiful hammock and adorn its edges with a long hand-knotted fringe, from high skilled Artists of Mexico. Perfect for one person to sprawl out or for two to get cosy.
Elegant, comfortable, durable and unique!! The secret to our superior comfort and strength offered in our Mexican Hammocks lies in the diamond-shaped design of the hammock weave and the workmanship of expert artisans.
- Available in Queen (Fits 1-2 adults) and King Size (Fits 1-3 people)
- Hardwood spreader bars varnished with a weather-resistant coating
- Ideal to hang with a pair of tree straps, a pair of ropes, hooks or using a hammock frame.
- Made in Mexico.
- 12 months Guarantee and 30 days return policies
- Weighs: approx. 4.3 kgs
- Weight support: 160kgs
- Body length (Bed length): 2.00 – 2.10 metres
- Body width: approx. 1.25 metres (stretching to 1.50 metres)
- Length from loop to loop: 3.55 metres
- Hanging distance: approx. 3.55 metres
- Spreader bar length: 1.20 metres
Need helpful tips? Here are some great articles to help you out selecting or setting up your new hammock:
- Hammock FAQ
- How To Hang A Hammock
- Hammock Buying Guide
- Hammocks by Location
- What Hammock to Choose?
- What is the difference between Brazilian, Mexican and Nicaraguan Hammock?
- How to hang my hammock?
- What's the weight capacity of hammocks?
- How long can I expect my hammock to last?
- What is the difference between a steel stand and a wooden stand?
- Will tree hooks damage my trees?
- How do I determine the ideal amount of space for hanging my hammock?
- Are there any important safety precautions I should take when using my hammock?