Nest and Sensory Swing Tripod Stand
Nest and Sensory Swing Tripod Stand
You save: 20% ($73.00)
Swings Not Included. This listing is for the stand on it's own, including stand, rope, carabiners, chain and pegs.
Important Note - Required Tools: Requires a 5mm Allen Key for setup. If you don't have one, a keychain set of Allen Keys costs about $3 from Bunnings.
Important Note: Please check in advance that the stand dimensions will fit in your space - it's large.
The tripod stand is large at 260x260x260cm (along the base triangle) and 240cm tall, so it's best suited to outdoors. The large size means that it can fit all of our swings, and the swings can then be adjusted up and down using the chain and carabiner. It supports only gentle to moderate swinging, as there is a relatively small distance to the side poles. It also includes 3 basic pegs so you can fix it down (spiral pegs are the stronger and deeper alternative). The stand is power coated for weather resistance.
The chain and carabiner system makes it easy to latch on and off any swings you like. Swings that you might consider include - a 100cm or 150cm nest swing, a hangout, a pod, or a wrap swing.
The weight limit of the stand is 80kg. That is more to do with the suitability to swinging than the sitting limit.
Tripod Stand Only (Including 2x Carabiners, 1x Chain, 3x Standard Pegs, 1x Rope)
- Very Large - It can fit all of our swings.
- Chain and carabiner system lets you adjust the swing up and down easily.
- Has nothing below the swing - safe from obstacles.
- The ropes keep the 3 legs in position. The ropes and stand can then be pegged down (3x standard pegs included. Spiral pegs are optional).
- Can be used for spinning - includes an integrated swivel.
- The stand has no feet on the poles, so if you were planning to use it inside, you might need to put something under the legs to protect your floor.
- Only for gentle-moderate strength swinging. If swinging too strongly, you'd bump into the poles. Smaller swings have a larger distance to the poles, and if you adjust the swing lower, it'll again have a larger distance to the poles.
Weather Resistance: The stand is powder coated for weather resistance. That means it can be used outdoors. Try to protect it from scratches to maintain the weather resistance.
Adjusting: The chain and carabiners on the stand can be used to adjust your swing higher or lower. You can attach the carabiner to a different link on the chain to move the swing higher.
Accessories: The optional accessories (straps or anchor plates) are only offered for convenience, in case you want to have extra hanging locations in addition to the stand. The set already includes everything you need to use the stand.
Note for TAS, WA, NT: This item has a heavy item surcharge for orders to TAS, WA and NT. If this applies to you, please add the surcharge through the drop-down above the order button.
Need helpful tips? Here are some great articles to help you out selecting or setting up your new hammock:
- Hammock FAQ
- How To Hang A Hammock
- Hammock Buying Guide
- Hammocks by Location
- What Hammock to Choose?
- What is the difference between Brazilian, Mexican and Nicaraguan Hammock?
- How to hang my hammock?
- What's the weight capacity of hammocks?
- How long can I expect my hammock to last?
- What is the difference between steel stand and a wooden stand?
- Will tree hooks damage my trees?
- How do I determine the ideal amount of space for hanging my hammock?
- Are there any important safety precautions I should take when using my hammock?
If you buy a Nest and Sensory Swing Tripod Stand online from Siesta Hammocks in Australia we offer fast shipping and delivered to your home anywhere in Melbourne, Sydney and other major cities.
If you have any type of hammock, hammock chairs, hammock stand, freestanding hammocks and hanging hardware accessories enquiries or regarding your purchase, our expert and friendly customer care are right here to assist.
Whether you simply want to purchase a Nest and Sensory Swing Tripod Stand or looking for something to buy for your home, garden, patio, or outdoor settings, Siesta Hammocks has everything you need.
Undeliverable Post Code
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details.
State / Postcode / Suburb
SA 5701 WOOLUNDUNGA
WA 6740 DRYSDALE RIVER
WA 6740 MITCHELL PLATEAU
WA 6740 OOMBULGURRI
WA 6740 KALUMBURU
WA 6740 PRINCE REGENT RIVER
WA 6740 WYNDHAM
WA 6743 WARMUN
WA 6743 CAMBRIDGE GULF
WA 6743 LAKE ARGYLE
WA 6743 DURACK
WA 6743 GIBB
WA 6743 KUNUNURRA
TAS 7151 HEARD ISLAND
TAS 7151 DAVIS
TAS 7151 MAWSON
TAS 7151 MACQUARIE ISLAND
TAS 7151 MCDONALD ISLANDS
TAS 7151 CASEY
NSW 2641,2717, 2831, 2898, 2899
QLD 4184, 4421,4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4805, 9920-9959
QLD 4806-4899, 4900-4999, 9960-9999
We try our best to include all the undeliverable postcodes on the list, however, there are still a few postcodes that are undeliverable for some SKUs.
If the item can not be delivered to the address but you still place the order with us, we will contact you through email with the extra shipping fee after the order is paid. You will need to pay the extra fee to get the order delivered. Those orders with no shipment service will be cancelled and refunded automatically with email notification.