Swings Not Included. This listing is for the stand on it's own, including stand, rope, carabiners, chain and pegs.
Important Note: Please check in advance that the stand dimensions will fit in your space - it's large.
- Size: 270 x 270 x 243 cm
- Steel Tube: Diameter 38 x 1.5mm with black powder coating to prevent rust.
- Steel chain: 64 cm with 2 carabiners, and 3 pcs pegs
- Max Loading: 150 Kgs.
- Product Weight: 15kgs.
Important Note - Required Tools: Requires a 5mm Allen Key for setup. If you don't have one, a keychain set of Allen Keys costs about $3 from your local store.
The tripod stand is large at 270 x 270 x 243 cm (along the base triangle) and 243cm tall, so it's best suited outdoors. The large size means that it can fit all of our swings, and the swings can then be adjusted up and down using the chain and carabiner. It supports only gentle to moderate swinging, as there is a relatively small distance to the side poles. It also includes 3 basic pegs so you can fix it down (spiral pegs are the stronger and deeper alternative). The stand is powder coated for weather resistance.
The chain and carabiner system makes it easy to latch on and off any swings you like. Swings that you might consider include - a 100cm or 150cm nest swing, a hangout, a pod, or a wrap swing.
The weight limit of the stand is 80kg. That is more to do with the suitability to swinging than the sitting limit.
Tripod Stand Only (Including 2x Carabiners, 1x Chain, 3x Standard Pegs, 1x Rope)
- Very Large - It can fit all of our swings.
- The chain and carabiner system lets you adjust the swing up and down easily.
- Has nothing below the swing - safe from obstacles.
- The ropes keep the 3 legs in position. The ropes and stand can then be pegged down (3x standard pegs included. Spiral pegs are optional).
- Can be used for spinning - includes an integrated swivel.
- The stand has no feet on the poles, so if you were planning to use it inside, you might need to put something under the legs to protect your floor.
- Only for gentle-moderate strength swinging. If swinging too strongly, you'd bump into the poles. Smaller swings have a larger distance to the poles, and if you adjust the swing lower, it'll again have a larger distance to the poles.
Weather Resistance: The stand is powder coated for weather resistance. That means it can be used outdoors. Try to protect it from scratches to maintain the weather resistance.
Adjusting: The chain and carabiners on the stand can be used to adjust your swing higher or lower. You can attach the carabiner to a different link on the chain to move the swing higher.
Accessories: The optional accessories (straps or anchor plates) are only offered for convenience, in case you want to have extra hanging locations in addition to the stand. The set already includes everything you need to use the stand.
It’s a very nice design and goes well in the Backyard
But can swing around a little to fast and no way to control the direction you look out at. Overall very nice, simple and safe